This award is dedicated to all my team!
About RS Components
RS Components and Allied Electronics are the trading brands of Electrocomponents plc, the world’s leading high-service distributor of electronics and maintenance products. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 550,000 products through the Internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping more than 44,000 parcels a day. Our products, sourced from 2,500 leading suppliers, include electronics, automation and control, test and measurement, electrical and mechanical components.
About Installations Middle East Group
Family business established in 1975, and became the RS Components Sole Authorized Distributor in UAE in 1977. From a modest trade counter and a few employees, the group has grown to a multi-branch operation with two trade counters in Dubai, and one in Abu Dhabi. And in ensuing years I.M.E was appointed as the Sole RS Distributor for Sultanate of Oman, Lebanon, Kingdom of Bahrain and most recently Turkey.
- RS Components First to Bring New Open-Source Arduino Starter Kit to Market (sys-con.com)
- RS Components Extends Industry-leading Semiconductor Offer in Online Authorised Reseller Agreement with STMicroelectronics (prnewswire.com)
- RS Components Adds Energy-Efficient Microcontrollers to Semiconductor Offer in Global Distribution Deal With Energy Micro (sys-con.com)
- RS Components Enhances its 3D CAD Model Selection Tools for Engineers (virtual-strategy.com)
- Allied Electronics Donates $10,000 to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts (virtual-strategy.com)
- RS Components Adds Energy-Efficient Microcontrollers to Semiconductor Offer in Global Distribution Deal With Energy Micro (virtual-strategy.com)